Television Segment Ideas for Kymythy Schultze
1. Dieting with Your Dog!
- Two-thirds of Americans and up to 50% of pets are overweight.
- Kymythy offers delicious recipes that will help keep you and your pet fit and feeling great.
- Kymythy shows you easy exercises to help you shed pounds with your pooch.
2. Allergy-free Recipes!
- 11 million Americans have food allergies, 1 in 133 are gluten-intolerant (cannot have wheat, barley, rye, oatmeal), and 50 million are lactose-intolerant (cannot have dairy).
- Over 2 million pets have food allergies.
- Kymythy will prepare nutritious, delicious recipes for people and pets with food allergies and intolerances. No sugar, dairy, or wheat; but still fun to eat!
3. Healthy Holiday Dining with Your Dog or Cat
- Many people overindulge during the holidays and the holidays present many health hazards to pets.
- Kymythy will prepare festive dishes you can feel good about eating and sharing with your dog or cat.
- Recipe examples: Pumpkin Soup (we’ll carve a beautiful pumpkin and fill it with delicious soup), Cranberry-Carrot Relish (looks great in fresh orange-cups), and Winter Fruit Pie.
4. Feature the host’s dog or cat
- Food fit for man and beast!
- Kymythy will prepare sweet treats for the host and their pet.
5. What’s in the Garden? Picking and Preparing Fresh Produce
- Kymythy will demonstrate how to choose the best ripe produce and make it into delicious dishes for you and your pets.
- Kymythy talks about the value of fresh locally-grown food.
6. Low Carb Goes to the Dogs!
- Both people and pets can benefit from a low-carb diet.
- Kymythy will prepare delicious dishes that fit into the low-carb lifestyle; America’s fastest-growing food trend.
7. The Family Kitchen
- Kymythy will demonstrate how to prepare safe, easy, kid- and pet-friendly recipes.
- Recipes that children can help make - No cooking required!
8. Raw Food Revolution!
- Raw food diets have become very popular in human and animal nutrition.
- Kymythy explains the benefits of raw foods and prepares delicious recipes to share with your dog or cat.
- Don’t cook tonight!
9. Anti-aging Anti-oxidants
- Boost your brain power and increase your health with Kymythy’s delicious recipes!
- Kymythy talks about important antioxidants found in food and their health benefits for you and your pets.
10. Healthy Sweets (Trick or Treat?)
- Kymythy shows you how to prepare sugar-free treats that will satisfy your sweet-tooth.
- Kymythy talks about sweets that you should NOT share with your pet and offers safe, delicious alternatives.
11. Using Food as Medicine
- Tummy trouble? Back strain? Sniffles? Kymythy will talk about foods that help heal everyday health problems and then prepare delicious recipes using these foods.